- About Us
- Contact Us
Function of digitally controlled resistor:
1. Temperature measurement. As a thermistor sensor for measuring temperature, it has a simple structure and low price;
2. Temperature compensation. The thermistor sensor can compensate for the humidity of some components within a certain temperature range;
3. Overheating protection. When the temperature is greater than the sudden change point, the current in the circuit can change from a few tenths of Ma to tens of Ma, so the relay acts to realize overheating protection;
4. Liquid level measurement.
5. Function of thermistor in air conditioner: realize the function of the air conditioner to automatically increase comfort according to temperature control. Indoor environment thermistors are mostly placed at the air inlet of the air conditioner to collect the value of air temperature. Send it to the CPU for processing to decide which mode to run or whether to work.
The main function of a digitally controlled variable resistor is to be sensitive to temperature. Digital resistor shows different resistance values at different temperatures. Thermistor to digital converter can also be used as electronic circuit components for instrument circuit temperature compensation and thermocouple cold end temperature compensation. Using the self heating characteristic of the negative temperature coefficient thermistor, the automatic gain control is realized, and the amplitude stabilization circuit of RC oscillator is formed. When the self heating temperature is much higher than the ambient temperature, its resistance is also related to the ambient heat dissipation conditions. Thermistor Application: A digital resistor is usually used to analyze flowmeter, flowmeter and thermal conductivity to make special detection elements.
Send us your needs for your business,
we have professional service team to answer you ASAP!