- About Us
- Contact Us
Also called adjustable wire wound resistor
As a professional Power NTC Thermistor manufacturer, we also provide SMD Thermistor,diode thermistor, Epoxy Thermistor, Thin Film Thermistor and so on.
Material: Semiconductor ceramics/epoxy/Enameled wire
Applicable temperature range：-30~90℃
Output signal: analog signal output
1. The product is an epoxy thermistor, and there are many types of wire wound resistor
2. Good stability and high reliability
3. Wide resistance range: 2~500KΩ
4. High resistance and B value accuracy
5. Glass package, can be used under harsh conditions such as high temperature and high humidity
6. Small size, sturdy structure, easy for automatic installation
7. Operating temperature range -30~+90℃
8. Fast heat induction and high sensitivity
1. Temperature control and temperature detection of household appliances that use sensors that use sensors such as induction cooker, electric pressure cooker, rice cooker, electric oven, disinfection cabinet, water dispenser, microwave oven, electric heater, etc.
2. Temperature detection and temperature compensation of medical equipment (such as copiers, printers, etc.)
3. Temperature control and testing of temperature sensor industrial applications, thermistor medical applications, environmental protection, meteorological, and food processing equipment
4. Temperature protection of rechargeable battery pack and charger
5. Temperature compensation of instrument coils, integrated circuits, quartz crystal oscillators and thermocouples
Check more about NTC thermistor working principle
Note: What is the B value:
A material constant that describes the resistance-temperature relationship. The value of B can reflect the scale of resistance to temperature change between two specific temperatures. As the temperature changes, the motor thermistor resistance values of a product with a large B value under the same conditions changes more, that is to say, it is more sensitive.
Send us your needs for your business,
we have professional service team to answer you ASAP!