- About Us
- Contact Us
Material: Semiconductor ceramics
Applicable temperature range：-70~500℃
Output signal: analog signal output
1. Dejiajin high-temperature platinum resistance
2. Good stability and high reliability
3. Wide resistance range: R0 degrees Celsius = 100 ohms
4. High resistance and B value accuracy
5. Can be used under harsh conditions such as high temperature
6. Small size, sturdy structure, easy to install automatically
7. Operating temperature range -70℃ to +500℃
8. Fast heat induction and high sensitivity
1. Temperature control and temperature detection of household appliances such as induction cooker, electric pressure cooker, rice cooker, electric oven, disinfection cabinet, water dispenser, microwave oven, electric heater, etc.
2. Temperature detection and temperature compensation of medical equipment (such as copiers, printers, etc.)
3. Temperature control and testing of industrial, medical, environmental protection, meteorological, and food processing equipment
4. Temperature protection of rechargeable battery pack and charger
5. Temperature compensation of instrument coils, integrated circuits, quartz crystal oscillators and thermocouples
|Nominal Resistance R0||Tolerance||Toerance||Temperature range|
|200ohm at 0℃|
|20ohm at 0℃||Class B||F 0.3||-70℃to500℃|
|TC 0/100=3850 -70°C to +500°C (continuous operation)|
(temporary use to 550 °C possible)
Note: What is the B value:
A material constant that describes the resistance-temperature relationship. The value of B can reflect the scale of resistance to temperature change between two specific temperatures. As the temperature changes, the resistance value of a product with a large B value under the same conditions changes more, that is to say, it is more sensitive.
As one of the professional ptc thermistor suppliers, we also provide PT100, PT1000 and PT20 thermistors to meet your different needs and choices.
Send us your needs for your business,
we have professional service team to answer you ASAP!