- About Us
- Contact Us
Material: NTC glass-sealed thermistor/plastic cable tie/Teflon wire
Applicable temperature range：-30~150℃
Output signal: analog signal output
1. Fast cable tie shell, which can be quickly installed and used.
2. Good stability and high reliability
3. Wide resistance range: 2~500KΩ
4. High resistance and B value accuracy
5. Glass package, can be used under high temperature and severe change
6. Small size, sturdy structure, easy for automatic installation
7. Operating temperature range -30~+150℃
8. Fast heat induction and high sensitivity
Applications of fire alarm using thermistor include temperature measurement of fire-fighting corridors, school fire-fighting temperature monitoring, school high-temperature smoke detector and fire alarm heat detector for the dormitory, etc.
Note: What is the B value:
A material constant that describes the resistance-temperature relationship. The value of B can reflect the scale of resistance to temperature change between two specific temperatures. As the temperature changes, the resistance value of a product with a large B value under the same conditions changes more, that is to say, it is more sensitive.
Send us your needs for your business,
we have professional service team to answer you ASAP!