- About Us
- Contact Us
Material: Semiconductor ceramics/High temperature film
Applicable temperature range：-30~90℃
Output signal: analog signal output
1. The product is a thin film thermistor
2. Good stability and high reliability
3. Wide resistance range: 2~500KΩ
4. High resistance and B value accuracy
5. Glass package, can be used under harsh conditions such as high temperature and high humidity
6. Small size, sturdy structure, easy for automatic installation
7. Operating temperature range -30~+90℃
8. Fast heat induction and high sensitivity
1. Temperature control and sensors used in home appliances such as induction cooker, electric pressure cooker, rice cooker, electric oven, disinfection cabinet, water dispenser, microwave oven, electric heater, etc.
2. Temperature detection and temperature sensor medical device (such as copiers, printers, etc.)
3. Temperature control and testing of temperature sensor industrial applications, medical, environmental protection, meteorological, and food processing equipment
4. Temperature protection of rechargeable battery pack and charger
5. Temperature compensation of instrument coils, integrated circuits, quartz crystal oscillators and thermocouples
Note: What is the B value:
A material constant that describes the resistance-temperature relationship. The value of B can reflect the scale of resistance to temperature change between two specific temperatures. As the temperature changes, the resistance value of a product with a large B value under the same conditions changes more, that is to say, it is more sensitive.
As a professional NTC thermistors manufacturer, we also provide glass encapsulated thermistor, SMD thermistor, Epoxy thermistor, Enameled wire thermistor, etc.
Send us your needs for your business,
we have professional service team to answer you ASAP!