1. Temperature control and detection of household appliances such as induction cookers, electric pressure cookers, rice cookers, electric ovens, disinfection cabinets, water dispensers, microwaves, electric heaters, etc;
2. Temperature detection and compensation of medical equipment (such as copiers, printers, etc.);
3. Temperature control and testing of industrial, medical, environmental, meteorological, and food processing equipment;
4. Temperature protection for charging battery packs and chargers;
5. Temperature compensation for instrument coils, integrated circuits, quartz crystal oscillators, and thermocouples.